This guide is a collection of links and suggestions for related texts to support this area of study.
Students consider the ways composers may invite them to experience discovery through their texts and explore how the process of discovering is represented using a variety of language modes, forms and features.
- Area of study: Discovery resources From the State Library of NSW.
- Discovery resources from the University of Sydney
- Lines of thought - Discoveries that changed the world Across six themes, this exhibition highlights key moments in the evolution of human thought. From the University of Cambridge.
Discovery in Pictures
- BBC News in Pictures See Photojournals and Audio slideshows in the ARCHIVE GALLERIES
- Best photographs of the day | The Guardian
- MAAS Museum on Instagram MAAS Behind-the-scenes at the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences (Powerhouse Museum, Sydney Observatory & Castle Hill Discovery Centre) Sydney, Australia.
- New York Times Multimedia and Photos
- Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Day
Title image: Engraving of a flea. 'Micrographia', published in 1665, is the result of detailed observations by Robert Hooke using the recently invented microscope. Source: Wellcome Library, London